Your Dental Health & Safety in Wellington & Royal Palm Beach, FL
At Smiles By Jiveh, your happy, healthy smile is our top priority! As we’re all adjusting to a new normal, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- We are not seeing patients who have a fever, have traveled out of the country, been on a cruise ship in the past 2 months, or have been in contact with someone who has. Please call to reschedule your appointment if this applies to you
- Patients are pre-screened at the door
- Face masks & PPE are worn by all staff
- Additional sanitizing of the exam rooms, operatories, and all common areas are carried as recommend by the CDC
- Hospital standard, Platinum Carbon Dual Bulb Air Purifier w/ Fused Transformer UV light DIRECTLY into the AC unit
UVC-2.50 Platinum Carbon Improves indoor air quality by reducing airborne biological and odor-causing (and potentially toxic) VOC contaminants.
- An air purifier is in use at all time
- We only see one patient at a time
- We ask that the patient and only essential guests come with the patient (parent/guardian/caregiver)
- We will try to see patients immediately. For any wait time, you have the option to go to your car and we will notify you by cell phone when it’s time to be seen
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 561-771-6814. We look forward to seeing your smiling face soon!
As one of the premier dental practices in Royal Palm Beach, FL, our doctor and team at Smiles By Jiveh also provide 5-star dental care to patients from Wellington, Palm Beach & West Palm Beach, FL & the surrounding areas.